Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pretty Kitty Update

It's day 8 of my Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips manicure.  Today is the first day that I've seen noticeable chips. I had a very tiny chip a few days in but it wasn't noticeable at all. Last night I washed dishes and had to clear out a room in our basement for painting purposes.  I really believe the dish washing was the kicker.  The water and heat really messed with the polish.


Many times before I have spent $15 and up on a salon manicure, only to have it chip 2 days later.  This mani lasted a full 7 days. I'm happy and think that this product is definitely worth the money. I love the way my nails looked and got lots of compliments. It was a simple product to use and it lasted a long time. I highly recommend, Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips.

If you try them yourself, let me know how they work out.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...