Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Sam Edelman

I have a few pairs of Sam Edelman shoes and I love them!  When I saw the new shoes for this fall, I swooned. The creative minds at SE have outdone themselves.  There are so many fantastic shoes, boots and heels.  I'm especially in love with the studded shoes, the lady-like heels with studs and the boots.  Here are my favorite obsessions.  I can see that my clothing budget will be going to these beauties. You can find them all on the Sam Edelman website but to purchase these great shoes, you can go to lots of online retailers as well as brick and mortar stores. You can search by zip code for the store closest to you.


Adena

Alvin



Lorissa

Pax

Renzo
Zoe


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...