Monday, September 26, 2011

A Bargain at Twice the Price

I found this jacket on a sale rack after Christmas. We went on a shopping trip for my Mom. As I was searching the discount racks for a smaller size top for Mom, I spied this little number. It was a steal at $15 but it is worth much more. It's fun, versatile and I feel great every time I wear it. People always ask about it and want one of their own. That's a high compliment.
Jacket - Belk, Shirt - Vera Wang for Kohl's, Skirt - DIY, Shoes - Sam Edelman (SE Boutique)

The skirt is a DIY project. Back in February, my Mom came to visit and gave me sewing lessons. She helped me make two skirts. This one wad the most work. I've done some small sewing projects over the years but this was the most complex. It was a real accomplishment.
L to R: Laser Cut Bracelet - Guggenheim Museum, Sienna Bracelet - JewelMint, Studded Wrap Bracelet - Urban Merchant, White Gold and Gem Bracelet - gift, Rose Gold watch - Relic via Kohl's


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...