Monday, August 15, 2011

Trends I'd Like to Try

There are so many trends that grace runways and fashion magazines. I pass on many of them because they are just not for me. There are some that I just can't get out of my head and really want to try. Here are a few that are inspiring me right now.

Full Leather Skirt

I love the idea of a full leather skirt. The midi version would look better on me than the mini version. 

Rachel Comey

Louis Vuitton


Feather Hair Extensions

Clip in, temporary feather hair extensions would be a fun way to liven up an outfit.





Bold Lips

All summer I've been wearing bright pink and coral lips. During the 90's I loved wine colored lips.  I'd love to find a new sophisticated shade of burgundy for fall.










Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...