Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sometimes You Just Need Flats

Many of you know that a few years ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I'm managing it with medications, diet and exercise. However, pain is a part of it and some days I just don't feel like wearing heels. Luckily there are lots of great flats available.  My love affair with heels is deep and many days I'll wear flats into work and change into heels once I get there. Then change out of them when I leave. I'm not one to wear sneakers with my dress so I'm always on the hunt for stylish flats.

My friend Kim of the Frugal Fashionista and fabulous clothing swaps, asked me where she could find some cute and affordable flats. I went searching and found some favorites. They are all under $50 and many are under $30.


Click on the pictures to get "where to buy" information.
Affordable Flats

I've found some great Spring and Summer styles.  There are some work appropriate shoes as well as fun casuals and sandals.  There are even some flat sandals that are a great alternative to flip flops.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...