Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday's Fancies - DC Fundraising Chic

I did a little contributing post on GalTime.com today.  There is a weekly post titled Friday's Fancices.  It is the brain child of fellow blogger, {av} of {long distance loving}. The idea is to create a Friday outfit with a limitless budget. It's exciting to pick items just because you love you them and not think about the cost.

Well you know I couldn't just leave it at that. I love a challenge. I recreated the outfit, RGR style.  I got the same look for just a few dollars more than the cost of the blouse in the original outfit! I even threw in some neutrals from the Spring Picks list.

Here is my Frugal Edition.




Now click over to GalTime.com and check out the original outfit with Balmain, Alexander McQueen, diamonds, and Christian Louboutin.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...