Friday, March 25, 2011

JewelMint - Jewelry Shopping

Over the past couple months you've seen me wearing JewelMint jewelry in my outfit posts. I'm a huge fan of the unique pieces and the great price. JewelMint is the brainchild of actress Kate Bosworth and stylist Cher Coulter. It is a monthly jewelry service.  Each month you are sent an email with items selected for you based on your personal style profile.  Each piece is just $29.99 with free shipping and free exchanges!

When you first go to the site you'll get started by completing your personal style profile. Just answer a few questions.



Once you complete the style quiz, you'll enter your personal information and you'll get your first listing of suggested items.  My suggestions were perfect for me. Each month you'll get an email with new suggestions.  You can either choose an item, ask to see additional items, or choose to skip the month.  If you skip the month, your credit card will not be charged. You can cancel your subscription at any time.

The pieces are unique and the quality is excellent.  There are pieces to fit every style or whim.  All of the pieces are designed by Kate and Cher. The site includes some of information on their inspirations and they also have a blog called the JewelMint Style Diary with tips and behind the scenes details.

My first purchase was the Potion Pendant Necklace (seen here). It arrived in just a few days. The packaging was beautiful and is something you never see with jewelry at this price point. I also own four other pieces.  When your piece arrives, it is packed in a padded envelope. The item I received this time arrived in this beautiful box.


Each piece comes with a card containing information and a note from Kate and Cher.


My ring was also nestled inside a black velvet bag.



Liberty Ring
The team at JewelMint asked me if I'd like to partner with them to review jewelry and tell you all about JewelMint. Being a fan already, I jumped at the chance. They sent me this beautiful ring. 

The Liberty Ring is unique in its design. It's a mix of silver and gold. I love the boldness of the wide band. The chain tassels are unexpected in a ring and really make it stand out. I can't wait to wear it!

I can't say enough good things about JewelMint. You all know, I firmly believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice great style for reasonable price or vice versa. I also don't think you should have to sacrifice good customer service. You get it all with JewelMint. Their jewelry is unique, the quality is high, the price is great and every month it's like having a personal shopper.  They also include styling tips on the site with each piece of jewelry.  

Give JewelMint a try. I am sure you'll love it.







Disclosure: JewelMint is a partner of Real Girl Runway.  I received the ring featured in this post as a gift from JewelMint for the purpose of reviewing their jewelry and company. This is review is my honest opinion.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...