Monday, March 21, 2011

Looking High and Low

When I found this dress on ASOS I knew I had to order it right away.  I was even more convinced when I realized it was on sale for $35. The top has an angled zipper and the bottom is higher in the front and lower in the back. From a distance I think the pattern looks like camouflage but it's actually a floral pattern.


Dress - ASOS (no longer available), Sweater - swap, Belt - Lane Bryant, Boots - Silhouettes,
Necklace - JewelMint, Bracelet - JewelMint





The design of this necklace looks bohemian and a bit mystical. I really like the mix of colors. The chain is adjustable.  It can be worn long or shorter. The cuff has a stacked look. As you know I love stacking bracelets so wearing a single bracelet that gives me a similar look is ideal.
Potion Pendant Necklace - JewelMInt (no longer available), Crux Cuff - JewelMint




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...