Friday, March 11, 2011

Inspiration - Tough Girl Chic

My love for tough touches to pretty outfits is no secret. In fact, next week I'll be posting an outfit photo showing you exactly what I mean.  I can't be accused of being a tease, because I will deliver. Teases, just dangle the bait and leave you hanging. I, my friends, am no tease but you'll have to wait a few days.

I found these great pictures the other day and they just further fueled my desire for more studs and hardware.



In this one you can also see her awesome Minx nails in silver.  Minx nails are only done at a salon and are very pricey (about $40) but there are several companies that have made them easy to do at home. Sally Hansen, Incoco, and Sephora all make versions you can purchase at stores in your area. They range in price from $7.99 to $15.00 and last about a week. I've tried the Incoco and Sephora versions and found them easy to use. It's like putting a sticker on your nail. They come off easily with polish remover.




HAPPY FRIDAY!
I hope that gave you some weekend dressing inspiration.




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...