Thursday, February 3, 2011

Three is a Magic Number

The snow is starting to melt but at 7:30am it’s still F’ing freezing outside without a coat. Can you tell by the look on my face? 

I just noticed as I loaded my pictures that my collar is flipped up. UGH!  Well this is what you get folks.  I am a worn out girl and won’t be able to take more photos when I get home.  I promise to look in the mirror next time.

Shirt – Coldwater Creek (1/2 price), T-shirt (sweater gray cashmere) – Jones New York,
Pants – Lane Bryant, Shoes – asos (no longer available),
Necklace – Vera Wang for Kohls, Bracelets – Kohls and Until There’s a Cure


These oxfords add a pop of color to any outfit. They are all day comfortable and sassy too.


This is hands down, my favorite statement necklace. It’s colorful, sparkly, with a gunmetal finish. All things I love.


 
Stacking bracelets is a fun and easy styling trick. I do it often (as you can tell).  This time I stacked some inexpensive bracelets from Kohls with one of my all time favs. My “Until There’s a Cure” bracelet is a favorite because it is beautiful, simple and it supports a worthy cause.  AIDS has taken the lives of too many amazing people.  We need to find a cure!  Get your own here and look stylish while you’re helping others. How can you beat that? Fashion with a conscience.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...