Thursday, February 17, 2011

This is Thirteen

ZZZZZZZZ....   Can you hear that?  It's the sound of me napping. I have a confession, I'm not even at the half way point in 30 for 30 and I'm getting a little bored with my outfits. My biggest mistake in my choices was not including more color. You can tell because I've worn this sweater three times already.

The sun finally came out yesterday when I wore this outfit. Luckily I could throw in some additional color with my scarf and I grabbed some cool shades.

Sweater - Ralph Lauen thrifted, Trouser jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - asos, Belt - Target,
Scarf - Givenchy thrifted, Sunnies - Fendi via Nordstrom Rack, Earrings - South Moon Under,
Ring - Tiffany, Bracelets - Craft Show


This scarf is one of my all time favorite thrift/vintage finds. It was in a grab bin at a little store in New Hope, PA. I got it for $3 and it's Givenchy!  The sunnies are a pair that I only wear occasionally, They are a bit stretched. I got them at Nordstrom Rack on clearance for $30. Not bad for Fendi.

Scarf - Givenchy thrifted, Sunnies - Fendi via Nordstrom Rack, Earrings - South Moon Under,
Ring - Tiffany,


Craft shows are a treasure trove of beautiful items at amazing prices. Twice a year there is an amazing craft show that takes over the entire town of Occoquan, Virginia. The streets are closed off and are filled with vendors selling all types of art, jewelry, crafts, and food. I purchased these from an artist that was visiting from Florida. I feel terrible that I can't remember her name. I bought six bangles that day. They were all made from different types of wood. The blue one on the left is so cool. It's made from bamboo but I think it resembles snakeskin.


I'm really going to try to get some wardrobe inspiration over the next few days. Send me some good mojo, my friends.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...