Friday, February 18, 2011

Fourteen Rivers, Fourteen Floods

We've ventured into that transitional weather time. The last few days have been sunny and warmer but the cold isn't completely gone. I added this dress to my 30 for 30 because it was easy but also because it's a good transitional piece. I've already worn it with a sweater and boots. Today with a thinner jacket and oxfords. It will make an appearance again, I'm sure.

Jacket - Torrid, Dress - Converse One for Target, Shoes - asos,
Necklace - Vera Wang for Kohls, Tights - Avenue, Rings - self made and Marshalls


About eight years ago I took a metal casting class. I really enjoyed the class and made two pieces, a pendant and a ring. The band below is the one I made during the class.




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...