Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fifteen Beers

The title for this post came about completely by accident but it's incredibly appropriate. This was my going out outfit last night to hear a band play. And have some drinnks but not 15 beers. I don't think I've had that much beer since college. When I started 30 for 30 I decided to use song titles as my post titles for all 30 entries. Some post titles were easy to come by but others have been a challenge. Music is an important part of my life and this was a way to also incorporate it into my blog. At the end, I'll post a playlist of the songs with the title and artist.

We had a blast of cold again last night and I was not feeling a skirt. I decided to throw together this nod to the 80's outfit. My sister, my Honey and I went out for dinner, drinks and to hear a great Virginia band, William Walter & Co. play at Whitlows (one of my favorite places for local music). Check out some of their original music here - William Walter & Co.

Shirt - Coldwater Creek, Tank - Target, Jeans - Lane Bryant, Jacket - Target (outerwear not 30 for 30),
Boots - Dolce Vita for Target, Tie - thrifted, Necklace - Kohls, Ring - JewelMint, Earrings - gift






I wore an outfit during the day yesterday and took photos. I apologize but I just couldn't bring myself to post them. I hated the outfit and how it looked.  Later during 30 for 30 I'll restyle the outfit and wear it again. I promise.

I hope you are all having a great weekend.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...