Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Twelve-thirty

Today I needed something to boost my mood. Two years ago today, my Dad passed away. I miss him every day.

I picked an outfit that had some fun elements. A girl can't go wrong with a swingy skirt, a colorful flower and a big cocktail ring. Thanks to my Honey for making me laugh while she was shooting these pictures. She's the best.

Blazer - thrifted, Cashmere T - Liz Claiborne, Skirt - thrifted, Boots - Torrid,
Belt - Lane Bryant, Tights - Avenue, Flower - Nordstrom Rack, Bracelets - gift and Kohls




In the interest of full disclosure, these boots were not on my original list.  I forgot to add a pair of dressy boots or shoes to my 30 for 30. When I got dressed for our dessert cruise, my biker like boots wouldn't cut it.  I decided to swap out a tank top that I hadn't worn for these boots.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...