Saturday, February 12, 2011

Raindrops on Roses...a few of my favorite things

I love Emily's (author of Cupcakes and Cashmere) regular feature, "Five Things".  I believe (after giving her full credit for the idea) that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. I thought I'd do my own take on her feature.

These are a few of my favorite things...

I've collected quite a few flower pins in different colors. I got them from various places, sale racks and attached to jackets and scarves I purchased. The cost was minimal but they never fail to brighten an outfit.


It started snowing today and I love the way falling snow looks. It's magical and makes me want to bundle up in my "new to me" hooded pea coat. I got it for just $10 at the thrift store.


I'm engaged! I think my beautiful ring would go great with my Gianfranco Ferre tuxedo jacket. Who am I kidding? My ring goes great with everything. I got the jacket a few years ago at Saks off 5th, one of my favorite discount stores for designer items. The jacket was originally priced at over $500. I paid just $60 for this classic piece.

photo credits: Sex and the City HBO


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...