Monday, February 14, 2011

Beautiful Jewelry For You or Your Loves

My blog friend and beautiful jewelry designer Jen, of Nautical Wheeler, is extending a generous offer to you, my readers. This month you can take 15% off of any and all items in her etsy.com store!


Just use code FEB15 at checkout to get 15% off.

She makes beautiful jewelry and she's also a Jimmy Buffett fan (aka Parrothead), which makes her aces in my book. It's so hard to pick my favorites. I love them all but here are a couple.

Peacock Wrap Bracelet



Wishbone and Blue Opal Necklace

I've already placed my order. I can't wait for it to arrive.

If you're looking for a last minute Valentine's Day gift, you could order and place a picture of the beautiful item in a card for your Valentine. Happy shopping!!

P.S. Jen also has a cool blog with fashion inspiration. http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...