Tuesday, February 22, 2011

At Seventeen

The addition of my new collar seems to have helped me over my 30 for 30 slump. I really love this outfit. Who knew a little collar could inspire so much.
Sweater - Target, Pants - Lane Bryant, Shoes - Target, Belt - Talbots Outlet,
Collar - thrifted DIY, Bag - vintage Louis Vuitton via flea market, Bracelets - vintage, gift, Self Made Beaux Bijoux

I love the way this collar turned out. It adds color and polish without bulk. I can't wait to try it with other tops and sweaters. The options are endless.





This Louis Vuitton bag is really a portfolio. I use it as a large day clutch. It was a great find at a local flea market. The bag isn't in tip top shape (a rip inside, a few stains on the leather) but after a little bargaining I got it for only $20! I couldn't pass it up.



Two of my accessories in this post have evolved a bit from their original intentions, my collar and my bag. Seeing beyond the form of an item and looking at the possibilities can bring so many options. It's the key to remixing your accessories and your wardrobe.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...