Sunday, January 23, 2011

DIY Inspiration

I find DIY inspration in all sorts of places. My latest are...

Knifty Knitter
I've tried several times to learn how to knit. I could never get the hang of it and mostly I think it was my lack of patience that kept me from mastering the art. I've been saved by the Knifty Knitter. My first project was a cowl, made using the large yellow loom, in one afternoon!

Tom Binns safety pin necklace
I'm creating my own version of this cool necklace. It's edgy and pretty all at once.

Pleated Maxi Skirts
The lady like style of a pleated skirt is timeless. If I purchase pleated fabric, this should be an easy DIY. Geneva of A Pair and a Spare, has a great post about making her own version. My mom is visiting soon and I'm sure this will be on our project list.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...