Monday, December 1, 2014

My 2014 Birthday Wishes

It's Cyber Monday and lots of my fellow bloggers have published great lists of deals for Cyber Monday. Instead of repeating their wonderful efforts, just go to the list on the CapFABB site and click around. On Sunday I will be celebrating my birthday. I'm looking forward to some fun over the weekend and I'm taking a personal day next Monday, to play with {msL}. This year there were really only two things on my list, a vintage Chanel brooch and to hit a weight loss goal I've been striving for. The brooch is a big (expensive) wish and the weight loss goal is all on me. I've been working on that weight loss gift to myself. And I selected some reasonably priced gifts, in lieu of Chanel.


Stella and Dot Rose Gold Renegade Bracelet - I wear my silver Renegade bracelet constantly and have been eyeing this rose gold version for ages.

Pink Faux Fur Scarf (Asos) - This winter is supposed to be super cold. If I have to bundle up, I might as well do it in style.

Skull Clutch - The imprinted skulls, leather and oversize profile of this clutch are perfect.

Vintage Chanel Brooch - There are a few that I love but this quilted version is classic.

Stella and Dot Casablanca Pendant - This beauty can be worn four different ways. I love a versatile piece and I'm dying to layer it with my Stella and Dot Pegasus necklace.

posted to Instagram by Blythe (COO of Stella and Dot)

Zara Bulcher with Fringes - My brogues and oxford are regular rotation. I love these with the pointed toe and fringe.

I'm all about the accessories this year. They always fit, no matter your size and they are the best topping for an outfit.

If you're looking for some great accessories, try out Jamberry. My Black Friday fun is continuing through today. If you buy three sheets, you get one free (that's eight manis and four pedis)!

Also check out the great deals on Stella and Dot. There is lots of beautiful jewelry on sale and if you spend $50 you can get a fantastic clutch for only $9.95 (regularly $49).


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...