Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Jamberry - World's Easiest Nail Art

As I told you Monday, I'm hosting a Jamberry Black Friday event, online. Noel, Independent Jamberry Nail Consultant, was kind enough to send me some goodies. I love the pattern she sent, ICED. It's such a pretty blue green base with icicle like sparkles. Perfect for the chilly weather we have coming to the DC area today. Join me on Friday for some Black Friday fun. Grab some Thanksgiving leftovers and your fuzzy slippers, turn on your computer, and shop.

Love ICED!

Jamberry Nail Shields
Jamberry nail shields are so easy to apply. Check out information here in this how to video.





One of the special Black Friday Deals!

Special Patterns Available Friday!
I hope you'll check out Jamberry during your Black Friday shopping. They'd be great stocking stuffer for the fashionistas and beauty addicts in your life. They even have sizes for little girls too!

Sweet Noel is donating 100% of her proceeds from the month of November to charity!  I've chosen to donate the proceeds from our Black Friday event to Chesapeake Theraputic Riding. My dear friend Blair has benefited from their wonderful work. They do great things and I urge you to support them as well.

Thanks for supporting the businesses that support Real Girl Runway.

 
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...