Friday, August 29, 2014

Frugal Fashion Friday - Boyfriend Jeans Summer Look

One of the best ways to save money is to remix items in your closet. We are heading to visit my mom this weekend and I like to wear something comfy in the car but also something stylish. That way, when we arrive, I won't have to rush to change before we go to dinner. I recently revamped an old pair of boyfriend jeans by distressing them. I've loved wearing them lately because they are on trend but really comfy too. I knew they would be my base and I added a few more of my favorite items to create my outfit.

Frugal Fashion Friday - Boyfriend Jeans
Click on the photos for buying information.


I purchased this peplum top to wear to work, under jackets but I love it to dress up this casual outfit. My gold gladiator sandals have been a great addition to my summer wardrobe. They make a bit more of a statement than more basic sandals. Originally I pictured them with my fun summer caftan but I've worn them tons of ways. The Secret Garden cuff from Stella and Dot is one of my go to styles. It's so pretty but simple enough to be worn with lots of outfits. Sadly, it's no longer available. Here is a similar bracelet from Modcloth. I also love this bracelet from Stella and Dot. I have been on the hunt for a great matte pink lipstick. I found this one from NYX. It was less than $5 and it's a bright matte pink. Many years ago I bought a nude tote by Donald Pliner from Saks Off 5th. It was a great deal on a high quality bag. I use it often. I love this "almost Celine Luggage Tote" from Daily Look. It costs less than $75 and is a steal compared to a pre-owned Celine version for $2,549! One of my summer splurges was this pair of green mirror flash Ray-Bans. I found them on Amazon for a little over $100. The green mirrors just scream summer to me.

 
Happy Friday Real Girls!





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...