Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Easy Beach Maxi

Somehow dressing for the beach demands bright colors and easy combinations. When the weather started getting warmer I knew I needed a colorful maxi dress. If you follow me on Pinterest, you know it's been on my must list. As I've told you, back in the spring, I scored this amazing caftan at the Goodwill spring trunk show for less than $6! Designer caftans can cost $100 or more. The colors are just perfect for the beach and pairing it with some sandals and great shades made for an easy outfit.


Caftan - Goodwill, Sunglasses - Ray-Ban via Amazon (great price), Sandals - Circus by Sam Edelman via Amazon (discounted price), Bracelet - gift






I decided that I didn't even need earrings or extra jewelry for this look. I never take off this bracelet (that {msL} gave me) and my wedding ring. They are always with me. I didn't bring lots of accessories with me to the beach this year. I wanted simplicity to be my mantra.

What's your favorite beach look?


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...