Friday, July 18, 2014

Frugal Fashion Friday - Sales with a side of Apologies

Hi Friends, I know it's been a long time and there has been lots of radio silence. Don't despair, I haven't abandoned you. I started a new job and I've been preoccupied with that work (a great new job) as well as some personal things. Fashion and you all have never been far from my thoughts. I'm going to try to improve my balancing act and begin posting more often again. I've been thinking over some additional summer purchases. Sadly, I don't have time for lots of fun pictures. I thought I'd share some great sale links with you (and one photo).


Nude Sandal - Asos

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale - great buys on high quality items
Zara - favorite store for fashion forward shoes, accessories and clothing (but no plus sizes:( )
Asos - one of my all time favorite European stores
Forever 21 - great for inexpensive trendy items
6pm - fantastic prices on designer jeans
 
These are just a few of my favorites. I will share more later. When you click the link, just look for the Sale link on their navigation bars. Even though we are in the middle of summer, retailers are already making room for their fall merchandise. If you want to find items that you can wear long term (and into fall), look for styles that are classic, like the nude sandals above.

Happy Friday Real Girls!





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...