Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer to the Max

Maxi dresses are one of my favorite summer, go to, outfits. They are just so easy to wear and a no brainer when it comes to styling. I think they are one of the most versatile items in your closet. By just changing your shoes and your accessories, one dress can be worn multiple ways, dressed up or down. I love all types of maxis.


Summer to the Max - Bright Caftan
Click on the photos above for buying information.


 

I was lucky enough to snag this caftan at the Goodwill spring trunk show. I'd been searching for a fun summer maxi. I had a flowy option in mind but at $6, it was an amazing buy. I'll be adding my new crystal green mirror Ray-Bans, these easy gold gladiators and a matte pink lip. All of  these items are all recent purchases and were great deals.




Summer to the Max - Flowy Maxi
Click the photos above for buying informaiton.

 


A flowy, halter maxi is definitely on my summer must list. This one reminds me of the DC cherry blossoms. I'd pair it with my black Birkenstocks, sheer pink lipstick, and pink mirror aviators. I could also change out the Birks for heels and add some sparkly jewelry for evening.



Summer to the Max - Little Black Maxi
Click the photos above for buying information.

 

If you're headed to a summer evening party, you could switch out your little black dress for a little black maxi. Silver flat shoes will be dressy but let you stand and chat. A sheer red lip says sophisticated in a easy summer way. Matching mirror shades will greet the sunset in style.

There are so many great maxi options, in every style imaginable. They work at the beach or at a cocktail party. I love them most because the look pulled together, with minimal effort.

Will you be wearing a maxi dress this summer?



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...