Thursday, March 6, 2014

One Dress Three Ways - ModCloth Rainy Day Rendezvous Dress

There are a few absolutes in my fashion world. I love companies that sell the same item in many sizes (XS - 3X). I love good quality for a good price and I love pieces that can be worn many ways. This dress from ModCloth, fits that bill. It comes in sizes, XS - 4X! Bonus that the shape will be flattering on all body types. At $114.99, a dress that you can wear many ways and many seasons has a great price per wear. Did I mention that it's machine washable!? Yay for no dry cleaning! I'd wear this dress on the weekends, for a date night and to work. It could go anywhere. Just change up your extras and accessories and your set.



Changing up the mood of this dress is all about what you add to it. It's such a pretty beginning and would be beautiful on it's own. Unfortunately, right now we are in the throws of winter and I'm thinking cold weather and knew I had to layer. Later this spring and summer, I picture this dress with some strappy sandals.

ModCloth does the Weekend

 


For the weekend I'd make the dress more casual by adding a great leather jacket, some flat loafers and a cross body bad that would be great for errands and shopping. Then I'd add a watch and funky skull bracelet, just to couteract the feminine flowers and some fun earrings.

ModCloth Does Date Night


For date night or a night out with friends, you could add a pretty lace jacket, a fancy clutch, statement making jewelry and pretty blue heels. Play up the feminine qualities of the dress. I'm loving that this clutch mimics the flowers on the dress.

ModCloth Goes to Work


For work you can make this pretty dress professional by adding a cardigan. I decided to layer it under the dress instead of over. A versatile bag will let you go from work day to happy hour. These navy wedges are pretty but comfortable and classic jewelry adds a sophisticated but professional touch.

ModCloth has so many fantastic dresses, in lots of styles and sizes, including plus sizes. There is something for everyone.




NOTE: The opinions expressed here are my own. I've been a huge ModCloth fan for a long time. This post is part of ModCloth's Uniquely You campaign. I was not provided compensation for this post but it is part of a contest.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...