Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Black Leather

The title of this post should have really been DUH!. If you've been a reader for a bit, you know that I love me some leather, especially black leather. I just think so many things look better in leather or faux leather (I own both). It's a borderline complete obsession. I even wore my black leather moto jacket leaving our wedding reception.


A quick snap taken by a friend.
Here are  just a few items that are on my list. Some have been on my list for some time (the leather midi skirt) and others are new (the slip-ons and the laser cut cuff). Some fanastic deals (hello $71 leather pants). All of the pieces can be mixed into my current wardrobe.


I'm Obsessed - Black Leather
Click on the items above for buying information.

What's your obsession?


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...