Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Inspiration - Nautical Accents

Maybe it's because we started planning our summer beach trip, because I'm longing for warmer weather or because I've been considering a natical inspired tattoo (in honor of my Dad) but I'm really into natical accents right now. I don't want to look like I'm going to a costume party as a sailor so it's important to mix those items with streamlined, classic pieces. I love looking at street style inspiration but this time was kind of dull. Everything that was a nod toward natical included a striped shirt.  There are lots of other ways to do nautical. I kept coming up short. I'll have to find some other examples. Here are a few with stripes.





I picture wearing the sweater or shirt (below) with a fun full skirt and my silver oxfords. Nautical knots have s special place in my heart. My dad was an expert at creating knots and did it as a hobby. All of these pieces would be fun accents for our trip to the beach and the quote from Isak Dinesen definitely needs a spot on my wall.

Inspiration - Natical Accents

Click above for buying information.

 
photo credits: tumblr, brigadeirochoc.blogspot.com, Haper's Bazaar, and unknown


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...