Thursday, October 24, 2013

Inspiration - Halloween Party

We're hosting a small Halloween party this Saturday.  I've always wanted to throw a Halloween party but have never managed to pull it off.  This year I was determined. I'm definitely more of a skulls and macabre Halloween girl.  I knew I wanted elegant and spooky decor but frankly it took me a long time to come up with my costume and even longer to come up with {msL's} costume. I've worked hard at refining the decor, my costume and the menu. I can't wait for Saturday. Since I don't want to spoil the surprise for our guest (who read RGR), I won't reveal anything here, but I will have lots of photos next week. Many of these photos served as my Halloween inspiration.

Inspiration - Halloween Party

 


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...