Thursday, August 29, 2013

Late Summer Beauty Wishes

As a self-professed product junky, I'm always trying out the latest products or products that I haven't tried yet. Maybe it's my ADD or just the fact that I get bored easily.  I'm always looking for the newest thing. Luckily, I'm not like that with {msL}. Seven years and still going strong. Because of this beauty fickleness (is that a word?), I have a constant running list of products I want to try. These are on my current list.

Real Girl Runway - Late Summer Beauty Wishes
Click photos above for buying information.

From top left...

Urban Decay Naked Basics eyeshadow - My daily eye shadow is very neutral. I pale cream, tan or pink on my lid and brown in the crease.  I may be the only blogger who doesn't own this shadow but when my friend Alison of Wardrobe Oxygen said she was a new fan, I added it to my list. She favors a natural make up look (like I do) with a bold lip.  I'll be trying it out on my next trip to Sephora or Ulta.

Gelous Advance Nail Gel Coat - I've read quite a few reviews on this base/top coat that can give you a gel like manicure at home, without the lengthy removal process. You can use it with any polish.  I've heard tales of it wearing anywhere from one week to two weeks. At only about $6 per bottle (from Sally Beauty) it's worth a try. It will have to be stellar to surpass my love of Revlon ColorStay.

Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream - I'm a big fan of BB and CC creams. They give great moisture to my over 40 skin and nice coverage (in most cases).  Lara of The Glossarie (one of my fave beauty blogs) listed this CC cream on her new drugstore faves. She tests out tons of products and if she is giving it raves, I have to try it.

Murad Instant Radience Eye Cream - Another recommended product from Lara. She had me at "blurs dark circles" and "I don't leave home without it."

Avon Mega Effects Mascara - There has been tons of buzz about this mascara and it's quirky brush. It's gotten some great reviews and I'm dying to try it. Lucky for me my college roomie is an Avon representative! Stay tuned!



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...