From the top left...
- Low Heeled Pointed Toe Ankle Boots - I love low heeled ankle boots. They look great with pants and skirts and this suede version is dressy enough for the office.
- Ankle Boot Sandal - A funky take on a sandal. These ankle boots have a cool rocker edge to them. The ankle straps and chunky heel are sturdy and the wide toe strap will hide my pinky toe that insists on sticking out when I wear strappy sandals.
- Red D'Orsay Flat - You know I'm loving D'Orsay flats this fall. Red ups the pretty quotient on this version.
- Nude Pointed Toe Ballerina Flats - Nude flats are so versatile. I prefer pointed toe flats to round toe flats because they lengthen your legs. The ankle strap adds sophistication.
- Black Leather D'Orsay Kitten Heels - The cut of these D'Orsay pumps is unique. I also love kitten heels for those days when you don't really want to wear a sky high heel.
- Combination Ankle Boots - The cut out, the color blocking and the low heel of these ankle boots (yeah, you get it, I love ankle boots) create a not so typical boot. I'd wear these on the weekends, with jeans or a winter maxi skirt.
Do you have a wish list of fall shoes?