Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beach Scenes 2013

This week is our annual family beach trip. I'm focusing on family and fun this week. Blogging has taken a backseat but I thought I would share some photos with you that I've snapped of our fun.

Our first evening here we took the kids down to the beach to play a but before bed.

A late night wicked storm rolled in and washed us out.

This morning the kids got to play in the huge puddles created by the storm.

I always bring craft projects for the week. It's my relaxation time. This week I created two new cell phone cases.

There will be other DIY projects coming this week.

This quartz skull pendant is my best vacation purchase so far. I can't wait to add it to my favorite silver chain and rock it with a concert t-shirt.

We all take turns cooking. Tonight is my nephew Tommy's turn. The best part is that I get to drink wine (or vodka) and watch someone else cook.
There will be more vacation fun soon. Have a great day and night Real Girls!


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...