- Nude or Tan Top Handle Tote - The color needs to be muted, more nude than brown. I want the top handles to be short so it's easy to carry down at my side or in the crook of my arm. It also must have a long strap for hands free ease as well as internal pocket(s) for organization. This one from Zara fits all my criteria.
- Chunky Gold Chain Necklace - I have tons of silver necklaces but I don't have many in gold. I like this one from BaubleBar but I'd prefer a single, thick chain that I can wear multiple ways.
- Full Skirt - This circle skirt from ModCloth is the right length and the right amount of fabric, at the right price.
- Nude or Tan Chunky Heel Sandal - I need a neutral sandal like this one that I can dress up or down. It can go to the office or out to dinner. This pair from ALDO is simple but still has interesting detail.
- White Jeans - I own a pair of white cropped pants but I'd love to have a pair of white jeans. I want them to be a narrow cut or skinny but they can't be tight. The trick to making white pants look good on us curvy girls is fit. If they are too tight or pull in the wrong place, they'll be terribly unflattering.
- Printed Pants - I'm sure these paisley pants don't seem like a classic. But I love printed pants and I'm sure I will be wearing them for several seasons or more. I own four pairs and I wear them constantly. They have become my go to pants this spring and I wore them all winter too. I think I need to hit the Talbots Outlet soon. Three of my four pairs came from there and they were all great bargains.
Do you have a classics list?