Monday, April 29, 2013

Moment of Lust - Valentino Rockstud Ballerina Flats

Shoes are hands down my favorite accessory. They look great, always fit and you can change the feel of an outfit with the right pair of shoes.  Even Marilyn Monroe said, "Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world."  Since spotting the various versions of the Valentino Rockstud Ballerina flats, I've been in love.  These shoes fit my personal style to a T. They are tough but pretty. The perfect combination. At prices ranging from $595 to $1,595, they aren't in my budget. The Ballerina flats and the ankle strap flats are my favorites.






While doing some online window shopping this week, I spied these beauties at Forever 21.  They are almost a perfect duplicate for the Valentino flats and they are only $24.80!  They come in three basic color combos, black and tan with silver studs, nude and tan with gold studs, and pink and nude with gold studs. I wondered if they would look good in person. I snagged a pair on Saturday at my local Forever 21 store.  There were only 3 pairs left in the whole store and only one was in my size. I got the nude and tan with gold studs but I'm going to order the black and tan with silver.  They fit great and they'll go with lots of outfits. SCORE!




Here I am sporting the pair I snagged.





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...