Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Springtime Wishes

Another busy week full of work and wedding.  I'm pulling together posts about our amazing wedding ring DIY and about a fun fashion event I attended on Sunday.  I'll have them up soon. In the meantime I thought I'd share a few of the items on my spring wish list.



Springtime Wishes



The week before our wedding {msL} and I will be going to the courthouse in DC to get a legal marriage license and take our vows in front of the Justice of the Peace.  You see we live in Virginia where our marriage will not be legally recognized.  Luckily for us we live close to DC and Maryland where marriage equality is in place. Laws and minds have come so far but there is still a long way to go. Please support marriage equality in your state.  Hopefully one day soon our marriage will be recognized in every state. I want a pretty dress to wear to the courthouse and I love this polka dot dress from Coldwater Creek.

I've been waiting until after the wedding to make any changes to my hair.  This is killing me. I change my hair often and I'm sure I'll be doing something like adding an ombre look or cutting it shorter.

I wear my flats much more than my heels.  My flats are starting to look a bit old so I'm on the hunt for fun new flats I can wear all spring and summer. These mirror silver flats from ASOS are great. I love the pointed toe and the ankle strap.

A leather skirt has been on my list for some time.  Leather is hot this spring and I'm going to get myself a great skirt.  Pencil skirts just don't work on my curvy body. This full style is perfect.

Crystals, pearls and skulls, FANTASTIC!  One of my favorite things is to mix tough with pretty.  This statement necklace is a dream for me in that department.  I definitely need this one on my wish list.

My handbag collection is a bit nuts.  This spring I'm planning a closet clean out. I'll be purging the bags I never use and replacing a few of them with classics that I'll use often. This tan tote from Zara is the perfect replacement. It's large enough for work but sleek and polished.  The tan color will go with everything this spring.

What items are on your wish list?







Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...