Thursday, October 18, 2012

Moment of Lust - Alexander McQueen Union Jack Skull Clutch

My skull obsession continues.  I love this clutch from Alexander McQueen.  It's both quintessential McQueen and British. The colors are great and the skull adds something special. The McQueen version costs $1545!  Definitely not doable.  We could take a big chunk out of our wedding catering budget with that money. So of course I went in search of a less expensive alternative.

Moment of Lust - Alexander McQueen Union Jack Skull Clutch



I found the solution by doing a bit of searching.  One of the retailers on Amazon.com is selling a clutch that is almost identical for only $50!  That's a savings of $1495.  Well not really a savings seeing that I would either find a budget friendly alternative or I'd go without.

I'm thrilled!




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...