Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just Simple

There are many times that I get dressed and ask myself, "Do I want to take pictures of this outfit for the blog?"  I don't want to bore all of you with jeans and a t-shirt or a skirt and cardigan.  There are mornings when I get up and don't feel like putting lots of thought into my outfit so I go for the easy options. I gravitate toward those old standbys.  I love getting dressed up but sometimes jeans and a top make the perfect outfit.  This outfit is one of those. It's a simple t-shirt style top with some oomph paired with my fave pair of straight leg jeans.  I wasn't wearing any jewelry when I originally put this outfit together.  Well, except for the jewelry I wear every day (my engagement ring, the bracelet that was gift from {msL} and earrings).  Then I received an amazing package in the mail, from Kristin, my friend and Stella & Dot stylist. Of course I had to add more jewelry.

Top - Calvin Klein (similar here), Jeans - Lane Bryant, Sandals - Simply Vera Wang Kohl's (no longer available), Bag - Fendi (gift), Sunglasses - D&G via Loehmann's (also here), Bracelets (on right)- c/o Stella & Dot, Ring - c/o Stella & Dot, Bracelets (on left) - gift and vintage, Watch - Timex via Target, Earrings - Target (no longer available), Toes - Wet n' Wild Spoiled in Tip Your Waitress, Nails - Revlon ColorStay in Bare Bones, Lips - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick



I received these lovely gifts from Stella & Dot stylist Kristin.  I'm in love!  They are the perfect combo of tough and pretty (Soiree Trio Ring, Renegade Cluster Bracelet, Revival Bracelet, and Toujours Bracelet) .  If you own some Stella & Dot bracelets yourself or want to grab a few, Stella & Dot is holding a contest right now.  If you snap a photo of your arm party via Instagram and upload it with the hashtag #SDarmparty, you could win a $500 Stella & Dot shopping spree!! (Details here)



Search for your own gold sequin top via Shop Style.com






Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...