Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Inspiration - Summer Evenings at the Ballpark

My Uncle Tommy loved baseball.  He loved it so much that he took his vacation every year during the World Series.  He wanted to have time to devote to the watching the games.  My Dad had fond memories of traveling to Washington, DC with Uncle Tommy to attend Washington Senators baseball games.  The Senators are no longer an MLB team but now we have the Washington Nationals.  I occasionally catch part of a televised game if {msL}or my soon to be brother in-law are watching but I don't watch games on my own.  When I was in college I attended my first major league game at the ball park and was hooked. I love watching sports live.  I'm not a true fan, I don't know stats or even the name of every player.  I understand most sports and love the excitement of watching a game live.  Being at the ballpark is like nothing else.  We love attending Nationals games and I was inspired to pick some of my favorite ballpark attire.


Ballgame Inspiration




There is nothing like a summer evening at the ballpark.  The weather is always warm. A cool comfortable outfit is a must.  I always go casual to the ballpark.  I wear jeans or capri pants, tennis shoes or flat sandals, simple but stand out jewelry, and great sunnies. I already own a Nats ball cap and awesome silver Ray-Ban Aviators but I'd love to get a Nats t-shirt.White Converse are also on my list. When I spied this baseball manicure on Pinterest, I was truly inspired.

If you've never been to a pro baseball game, I highly recommend it.  Even if you don't have a MLB team close by, you could catch a minor league game.  They are so much fun!






Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...