Monday, May 7, 2012

NOVA Fashion Week Luxe Lifestyle Event

Friday night I was fortunate enough to attend a fun fashion event with my sister.  NOVA Fashion Week hosted the Luxe Lifestyle Event.  The evening showed attendees a behind the scenes look at the goings on of NOVA Fashion Week.  Music from the band Bravenoise was a great backdrop to the fashion.  I'm definitely going to check out their calendar and catch them at a local club. We also got to try on some fun jewelry by Stella & Dot, munch on tasty cupcakes by Perfect Pink and try out organic skincare by Cosmetiques Laudun. We were also treated to a panel discussion by local fashion bloggers from CapFABB (I'm also a member). The highlight of the evening was the fashion show featuring Bien Abye by Dayanne Danier.

One of my favorite outfits. I love the print of the top and cut of the pants!
 
My full coverage of the event can be found here.  I covered the evening for GALTime.com.  I won my tickets via my friend Alison's blog, Wardrobe Oxygen.  I was thrilled that my sister could join me and she was an amazing trooper.  She stood by while I spent most of the evening taking photos and tweeting. LOVE her!

My fave Stella & Dot necklace (Femme Fatale)
It was so much fun to spend time with my sister and my blogger friends.  I got to meet some great new ladies and had a wonderful time.

Run on over and check out all of the details and the great fashion on GALTime.com.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...