Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Cap Toe Shoes (metal and neon)

In today's edition of I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much (a quote from Kirby in St. Elmo's Fire), I will tell you all about my love of cap toe shoes.  Right now, I'm especially loving the metal cap toes and the neon cap toes.


I'm Obsessed with Cap Toe Shoes



The shoes above come in all price ranges.  The cap toe give pizazz to a basic pump or flat.  It makes a Mary Jane look more rocker girl and less school girl.  They come in every style and color, even some stripes and snake skin.  So many possibilities.  I'm not limiting my love to only heels. The flats are awesome too.  Of course I won't be purchasing a pair of Manolos anytime soon but I know with a little spray paint and some tape, I'll be creating a pair or two from some of the dusty shoes I have stored away.  Look for a DIY soon!!




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...