Monday, May 14, 2012

DIY - Wedding Inspiration

I'm a bit under the weather and don't really have the energy tonight to do this post, that will be up on Monday.  So I thought I'd show you some of the things that are possibilities for our wedding DIYs. I've been reading a great series that my friend Bree of Washington, DC Wedding Blog Capital Romance. Bree did tons of DIY for her own wedding and she is giving lots of tips on DIY projects and planning. It's a great series.


Clockwise from top: Honor and memory table of our married and partnered family members, Record cake stands for cupcakes and candy, Candle aisle decorations instead of flowers (evening wedding), Letter sign to add to our rock feel, Backstage passes for table cards.


I've been collecting ideas on Pinterest, in several pin boards.  Part of Bree's advice is to prioritize. That's what I'm trying to do now. Although I'd like to believe I can do it all, I know that's not realistic and it might drive my Honey so crazy that we won't make it down the aisle (just kidding). So in order to save our sanity, I'm deciding what we can realistically do and financially what makes sense.

Just a note, I'm doing a post for the DC Goodwill Fashionista this Thursday. So you'll get to see some of my DIY prowess there.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...