Thursday, February 9, 2012

Virtual Shopping - ASOS Weekend Outfit

One of my favorite past times is virtual shopping.  I look over my favorite sites and create outfits and my virtual orders. Sometimes I have the money to spend but most times I don't.  Earlier this week I was doing a little virtual shopping on one of my favorite sites, ASOS.  The site has items in all sizes and since they are based in the UK the items are fashion forward. When shopping I came across this great comfy sweater and built an outfit around it.


Let's Shop - ASOS




The skinny burgundy pants balance out the chunky sweater.  The loafers are flat and my pick for a weekend of errands but you could throw on a pair of heels for dinner out. The chord bracelet and skull earrings funk up the basic sweater and pants.  The clutch gives it all an extra pop of color. This looks like the perfect weekend outfit to me.

If I did decide to buy this outfit, I could score everything for $116!  Even on a budget that's pretty great. 



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...