Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Inspiration - Fashion Illustration

Drawing, painting and all forms of art have been a love of mine for many years. Most of my electives in college were art classes and to this day I regret not minoring in Art. By no means am I an accomplished artist but I love to play with drawing and painting and I make jewelry for fun, as you know.  I was doing a few searches for DIY supplies and ideas when I started to view fashion illustrations and really became inspired.  I had to share some of them with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Great Book on the History of Fashion Illustration by Cally Blackman

Nothing says FASHION more than NYC - Elena Sofia Tinis
Beautiful Lines and Color - Aasha Ramdeen


Amazing Details - Kelly Smith

Because I'm a Child of the 80's - Patrick Nagel

This Print hangs in my office (with silver sunglasses) - Patrick Nagel





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...