Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Spiked Necklaces

A little while back I spied this pearl and spike necklace by Joomi Lim in Lucky magazine.  It is so cool, I couldn't stand it.  The contrast of the lady like pearls with the big spikes is fantastic!! At $178 it costs a bit more than my budget allows for a glass pearl necklace (even Swarovski).

Pure Expression Choker with Small Pearls and Short Spikes $178

I started hunting and found some amazing spike necklaces in all price ranges. There were so many styles including those with chains, pearls, crystals, in all metals and colors.

Martin & Ricci Gunmetal Plated Feist Necklace $105

Throw in some chains and pearls with the spikes and you have this necklace from Urban Outfitters.  I deconstructed combination of tough and pretty.


Pearl and Spike Choker from Urban Outfitters $19.99

 
I love the chainmaille and spike combination of this choker. It's Medieval looking and it's available on etsy for only $25!  There were lots of other amazing spike necklaces on etsy but this one is my hands down favorite. It's by Eternal Elf Creations.

Spike and Chainmaille Choker by Eternal Elf  Creations via etsy $25


The spike and crystal combination of this pendant is funky and cool. At only $12.80 it's a steal! It's from Forever 21's new Alex and Chloe collection.


Spiked Pendant Necklace from Forever 21 $12.80

I'm also thinking of just purchasing my own spike beads and doing a jewelry DIY.  Then I'll have a great necklace that will truly be one of a kind.










Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...