Monday, December 12, 2011

Casual Weekend - DIY style

I'm sure you remember that I posted a preview of my DIY Duck Tape Clutch last week.  Well I thought you'd like to see the finished product via this little outfit post.  The cold weather is kicking in and weekends call for layering and boots.  I just found this great hat on the sale shelf at Target for only $8 and I had to throw it on as well.  Hats are the best for a bad hair day or an "I didn't feel like washing and drying my hair" day, don't ya' think? 


Jacket - ashleigh via Nordstrom Rack, Sweater - Isaac Mizrahi for Target, Tank - Isaac Mizrahi for Target,
Jeans - Lane Bryant, Boots - Target, Bracelets - Saks off 5th and Goodwill thrifted (watchband as bracelet),
Ring - DIY (took a metal casting class), Earrings - DIY, Hat - Target, Bag - DIY








The full instructions for the clutch are posted here on Secondhand Fantasy Land.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...