Monday, October 3, 2011

Looks I Love - JewelMint October Picks

Every month JewelMint comes out with their latest jewelry pieces.  I love seeing the new and exciting ideas they've come up with.  Usually I love so many that I can't afford them all.  This month there are some amazing pieces.  It would be easy for me to pick a ton but I decided to show you my four favorites and tell you how I would wear them.


Clockwise from Top Left:  Desert Rose Necklace, Soleil Bracelet, Diving Belle Earrings, Yves Rings


Each piece is truly unique in it's own way. 

Desert Rose Necklace
The necklace can be worn so many ways, long, loose, short and choker. I even see wearing it as a bracelet. The necklace would look great with an evening dress but I can also see it with a loose tee, jeans and a moto jacket.

Soleil Bracelet
This bracelet has a vintage look with the scarb theme. I'm sure I would wear it with my Scarab Ring and it would look fantastic. I picture wearing it with a maxi dress in a great print.

Diving Belle Earrings
These earrings are simple but stunning and a statement piece that could be worn all by themselves. They'd be beautiful worn with an LBD or with a basic white button down.

Yves Rings
The rings can be worn stacked or separately. Mixed metals are a big trend for fall.  I love the idea of wearing them stacked on one finger with multiple necklaces in mixed metals.  I would wear them with my Unlock My Heart Necklace and a slouchy sweater to continue the love locket theme.

Pick your favorite pieces.  My friends at JewelMint are offering you 50% off your first piece! Just click on the link below, register for your Jewelmint account and enter the code at check out.  If you already have an account but haven't ordered your first piece, you can also use the code when you check out and buy your first piece.



Which pieces are your favorites?  




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...