Friday, September 2, 2011

Frugal Fashion Friday - Jewelry Fun

I own lots of jewelry and I definitely play favorites. The reason I love jewelry and accessories because they are an inexpensive way to change up an outfit. I am loving bracelet stacking lately. You can throw on items that aren't usually in your regular rotation. Lots of arm candy is fun.

You can mix metals. Yesterday I mixed silver and gold. I wore a watch band that I use as a bracelet (from Goodwill), a leather and chain cuff from Target, and a DIY bracelet made from satin cord and hexnuts.

You can mix styles. Girly and sparkly with tough. Today I mixed a DIY Swarovski crystal bracelet, a Honora pearl bracelet and a studded cuff from Saks off 5th. I wore this combo with jeans, a tee, and a lady like jacket.

It's all in the mix and your mood that day. Do you like to layer your jewelry?



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...