Friday, August 5, 2011

Frugal Fashion Friday - Swaps, Thrifting and My Fashion Budget

It's a great weekend for my fashion budget!  Last Friday I told you about my efforts to gain more control over my budget and fashion spending. I also told you about my personal goal to follow a strict budget for fashion and to focus on swapping and thrifting for new clothes. This Sunday I'll be attending the Frugal Fashionista Clothing Swap.  I've attended this swap before and loved it. I walked away with some great new items. One of the sweaters I got from the swap was featured in an outfit post on Swapperazzi.com



I'm also doing a series over the next week, on swapping for GalTime.com.  My first post today is about strategies when attending a swap and how to be a great swapper. I'll be doing follow up posts on this Sunday's Frugal Fashionista Clothing Swap and other clothings swaps as well as finding swaps in your area.

Saturday, Goodwill of Greater Washington is holding the grand opening of a brand new store in Fairfax, Virginia!  Yet another great spot for thrifting.  A new store opened in Falls Church this year and I'm in love. I can't wait for this new location and the possibilities that it will provide. If you visit the store on opening day, you'll get 25% off of your purchases!

It's a great weekend for frugal fashion, my friends. What are your plans?



HAPPY FRIDAY Real Girls!


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...