Monday, August 1, 2011

Frugal Fashion Friday (Make that Monday) - One Summer Dress Two Ways

I didn't get a chance to Post Frugal Fashion Friday this past Friday. So here it is on Monday.

All summer I've been wearing lots of dresses and skirts. The crazy heat has forced my outfits into simple and cool silhouettes. I also love easy dresses that you can dress up or down depending on the occasion.  This dress from Asos is easy but colorful for summer and a similar style is available in sizes 2-14 (as well as petite).

Easy Summer Dress from Asos.com reg and plus

The yellow skirt gives great color and I jazzed it up even more with some colorful accessories. Best of all both of these looks cost less than $115!


One Dress Two Ways - Casual
TOTAL: $104.20

Just change up the accessories and shoes for work or a night out.

1 Summer Dress 2 Ways - Dressy

TOTAL: $112.60


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...