Friday, August 26, 2011

Frugal Fashion (Beauty) Friday - Gold Sparkle Nails

A while back I saw Deborah Lippman nail polish in Boom Boom Pow popping up on websites and blogs all over.  It appeals to my love of sparkles and I could see it as a fun layering option, like I saw on The Looks for Less.  Jennifer has great manicures and I love the look of nude polish under the sparkly gold.

photo credit: The Looks for Less

Here's the catch. Deborah Lippman polish is $20 per bottle!  That is crazy. I am a nail polish junky and I refuse to pay $20 for any polish. I knew there had to be a less expensive alternative.



$20 per bottle

I found it!  Milani Jewel FX in Gold is a much better deal! At only $4.99 a bottle it is a better alternative for me and gives the same effect.

$4.99 per bottle!

Here is my result...




Total cost for polish (Wet n Wild and Milani) $6.98.  Savings of  $13.02. What do you think?


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...