Monday, August 22, 2011

Every Girl Needs Some Sparkle

I got this skirt in the spring. I was thrilled to find it because I thought it was no longer available. One of my favorite bloggers, Sarah of StyleIT was wearing it in a post and I thought it was fantastic. It was no longer available on the website and I thought it wouldn't be mine.  Luckily, during a shopping trip with my mom I found it on the sale rack at Avenue for only $9! I wore it a few months ago to a fundraising dinner, all dressed up with a tuxedo jacket and heels. I love the skirt so much that I had to wear it for day. I couldn't let it collect dust in the closet waiting for a special occasion. Sparkle always brightens my day.

Shirt - Converse One Star for Target, Skirt - Avenue, Shoes - Simply Vera Vera Wang for Kohl's,
Belt - Target, Earrings - Gift, Bracelets - JewelMint and Saks off 5th, Ring - JewelMint
I caused a bit of s stir in this outfit. During the day I had someone comment on my sparkly skirt, everywhere I went. It definitely makes you feel good to get positive comments about an outfit or part of an outfit. When I got home, it had started to rain and I rushed to get photos before the downpour started. I just couldn't let this outfit go by without sharing it with all of you.




L to R: Sienna Bracelet - JewelMint, Stud Cuff - Saks off 5th, New Wave Ring - JewelMint

I wanted to toughen up the sparkle with some hard jewelry. I've had the studded cuff for a while and love to stack it with other bracelets.  The Sienna bracelet is one of my favorite JewelMint pieces and the New Wave ring is one of my latest JewelMint acquisitions.

How do you spice up your every day outfits? 

Do you want your own New Wave ring or Sienna bracelet?  Or would you like to see some other great JewelMint pieces? If you have never ordered from JewelMint before you can get 50% off of your first piece from JewelMint with the special link and code below.



enter code: RealGirlRunway50 (at checkout)

Code expires: 8/25/2011





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...